Chicken Quinoa Salad
The peppery arugula blends wonderfully with the quinoa and chicken for a delicious salad! The salad measurements are flexibile - use more or less, depending on what you have!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (about 1 cup uncooked quinoa, and cook according to package directions)
- 2 cups arugula
- 1-2 cups cooked chicken (or search for my recipe for Mediterranean Chicken Kebabs)
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Add cooked quinoa and salad ingredients into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together salad dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss gently to coat.