Cheese and Veggie Omelet
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 tsp butter
- 1/4 red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp diced onions or green onions
- In a bowl, beat eggs with a whisk or fork.
- Add milk, salt and pepper. Whisk again.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan. Tilt and rotate the pan so that the egg is spread out evenly.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until the egg starts to set. Fill half of the omelet with red pepper, onions and cheese.
- Use a spatula to gently fold the unfilled side of the omelet onto the filled side.
- Cook for about 1 minute.