Black Bean, Corn and Avocado Salad
Take one can of black beans and dress it up with corn, tomatoes, and creamy avocado. The lime juice vinaigrette and cilantro give this vibrant salad a fantastic fresh flavour.
- 1 can (19oz/540mL) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn (fresh, canned or frozen thawed)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped Add more cilantro if you like!
- 1/3 cup lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Gently toss salad ingredients ina large serving bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the bean salad and toss to coat.