Garlic Shrimp Linguine
Calling all pasta lovers! This fast and easy dish is perfect for dinner on a busy weeknight or lazy weekend!
- 1 package (454 g) uncooked linguine
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 400 g frozen shrimp (thawed, peeled and deveined)
- 2 T olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook pasta ccording to package directions. Add broccoli florets during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain pasta and broccoli, and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss shrimp with minced garlic.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a frying pan. Add shrimp and garlic. Season with a pinch of salt. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on one side, flip and cook for another 2 mnutes or until shrimp beginsto turn pink.
- Add cooked pasta and broccol. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in lemon juice. Toss until pasta is well coated.
- Garnish with chopped parsley. Sprinkle on parmesan cheese just before serving.