Spinach Salad with Homemade Poppyseed Dressing
Greek yogurt is the secret ingredient in this sweet and tangy homemade poppyseed dressing! You can swap out the sliced strawberries for peaches, nectarines, apples or pears.
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced strawberries (about 6 strawberries)
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- Toss spinach, strawberries and red onion in a large serving bowl. Sprinkle walnuts and feta cheese over the salad.
- Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour the poppyseed dressing over salad just before serving.