Baguette slices are layered with creamy ricotta cheese, strawberries, fresh mint and a drizzle of honey. A delicious snack or appetizer for entertaining.
- 1 baguette
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp honey, plus extra for drizzle
- 1 cup sliced strawberries (about 6 strawberries)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
- Slice baguette into 18-24pieces. (Optional: Toast the baguette slices.)
- In a small bowl, combine honey with ricotta cheese. Spread the ricotta cheese mixture on each slice of baguette.
- Top with diced strawberries.
- Garnish with mint leaves and a drizzle of honey.