Spinach Salad with Homemade Poppyseed Dressing
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced strawberries (about 6 strawberries)
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- Toss spinach, strawberries and red onion in a large serving bowl. Sprinkle walnuts and feta cheese over the salad.
- Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour the poppyseed dressing over salad just before serving.