Garlic Shrimp Linguine
Calling all pasta lovers! This fast and easy dish is perfect for dinner on a busy weeknight or lazy weekend!
- 1 package (454 g) uncooked linguine
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 400 g frozen shrimp (thawed, peeled and deveined)
- 2 T olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
Cook pasta ccording to package directions. Add broccoli florets during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain pasta and broccoli, and set aside.
In a medium-sized bowl, toss shrimp with minced garlic.
Heat oil over medium heat in a frying pan. Add shrimp and garlic. Season with a pinch of salt. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on one side, flip and cook for another 2 mnutes or until shrimp beginsto turn pink.
Add cooked pasta and broccol. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour in lemon juice. Toss until pasta is well coated.
Garnish with chopped parsley. Sprinkle on parmesan cheese just before serving.