Described as having an “infectious energy”, Sue is a charming and powerful presenter. Her nutrition courses and presentations will inspire and empower you to eat better.
Nutrition for NON-Nutritionists – Nutrition Online Course
For food /beverage professionals and consumers!
Take the entire course OR just the modules of interest.
Start whenever you want and learn at your own pace – all online.
n4nn Course Modules
- Module 1 – Welcome & Top 5 Food & Nutrition Trends
- Discover the top trends that are driving product innovations and changing the way we eat
- Module 2 – Nutrition Facts and Fiction
- Take a deep dive into Calories, Fats & Cholesterol, Protein, Carbohydrates, Micronutrients and Water
- Module 3 – Unlock the Power of Food for Health
- Identify the impact of food on key health issues including heart health, malnutrition, gut health, bone/joint/muscle health, and allergies/intolerances
- Module 4 – Healthy Eating Guidelines Around the World
- Compare global guidelines and food staples in various cultures
- Module 5 – Food Labels, Nutrition and Health Claims
- Identify the key components of food labels and criteria for food claims
Healthy Eating on the Run
Are you constantly on the go? Want to know which fast foods are actually on the healthy side? Looking for ways to make fast and easy meals when you’re pressed for time? This presentation will offer practical tips and eating strategies to help you eat better at work and at home.
Top 10 Ways to Eat Better
You don’t need to completely overhaul your diet! Every small change to your eating habits can make a big difference. Here are easy ten ways to eat better.
Top 10 Foods to Put on Your Grocery List
“Let food be thy medicine”, said Hippocrates. Here are 10 must-have foods for optimum health and wellness.
Discover the philosophy of intuitive eating and ditch the diets. Feel good about the food you eat!
Do you dare to compare? Reading food labels is one of the best ways to help you find the healthiest choices for you and your family. In this hands-on presentation, you will look at different food products and try to choose the best ones. The answers are sure to surprise you!
Eat to Beat Heart Disease
Good fats, bad fats. Soluble or insoluble fibre? Margarine or butter? Learn all about fat, fibre, cholesterol, omega-3s, antioxidants and plant sterols – and how they can help you fight heart disease.
Eat to Beat Stress
Can food actually help you fight stress? You bet! Check out these top stress-busting foods to help you stay healthy, alert and productive.
Are available upon request.
To book a presentation, contact Sue.