Mediterranean Chicken Kebabs
You'll love how fast and easy this recipe is. Allow the chicken to marinade for at least 30 minutes to bring out the delicious flavour!
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- wooden or metal skewers
- Place chicken pieces in a large bowl. Add spices, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil. Mix well, cover and marinade in fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Soak wooden skewers (if using) for 30 minutes. Thread chicken pieces onto skewers, leaving some space between chicken pieces.
- Broil or BBQ chicken skewers for 10-12 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 165F. Flip skewers halfway through cooking.
- Serve with your favourite salad!