Chickpea Flour Waffles
Made with chickpea flour, these waffles are a greart way to introduce beans to the family!
- 1 1/2 cups chickpea flour
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk or plant-based beverage
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, whisk together the chickpea flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in milk or plant-based beverage. Whisk in eggs and vanilla extract until smooth. Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Preheat waffle maker and spray with non-stick spray. Pour 1/3 to 1/2 cup of batter, depending on the size of your waffle maker.
- Cook waffles to desired doneness and top with fresh berries.