- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or breast)
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp canola oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 cup roasted, unsalted cashew nuts
- 2 Tbsp chili paste
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 orange, cut into small wedges
- Dice chicken into 1 inch pieces and place in a bowl. Mix in cornstarch, soy sauce and lime juice.
- Heat 1 Tbsp canola oil in wok or large frying pan.
- Add garlic and stir-fry for about 30 seconds. Add chicken and stir-fry until cooked throughout. Transfer cooked chicken to a clean plate.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp oil in wok or large frying pan. Stir-fry carrots and celery until soft.
- Add cashew nuts and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
- Add reserved chicken and mix well. Stir in chili paste and mix well. Add black pepper to taste.
- Serve with steamed rice and garnish with orange wedges.