Chocolate Raspberry Mug Cake
- 1 cup all purpose-flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, melt butter in the microwave (about 30 seconds). Stir in canola oil and milk.
- Whisk the butter mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Fold in white chocolate chips, then the raspberries.
- Spoon the batter into 2 large microwave-safe mugs (as shown in the photo) or 4 small microwave-safe mugs. Fill the mugs to about 3/4 full.
- Microwave on high power for about 90 seconds (add another 20-30 seconds if using large mugs). Do not over cook. Let cool for a few minutes and dust with icing sugar. Enjoy. (Cake will settle slightly after it has cooled.)Makes 2 very large servings, or 4 small servings.Recipe source: Baking with Bruno, by Bruno Feldeisen.